Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookies for my tired hubby

Hubby came home from work very tired. I asked him on what's wrong and he said that it's his job. I know that it is hard to be a nurse because you have to take care lots of patients and some patients are not very cooperative in the treatment which adds up more work for the medical team.

I asked hubby this time on what he did at work and he said that aside from assisting the Physical Therapist, he also went back and forth to the medical supply room to get the TENS Units and Muscle Stimulators. He said that all of the units are non-working except for the LG-TEC Dual Combo TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator. Since there was only one working unit, hubby visit LGMedSupply Online to order more units. While he was browsing the website, he came to their online customer blog and he read more about how effective the units they are ordering.

My husband is nurse who works in a Rehabilitation. Sometimes, he is just not a nurse. He sometimes give extra hand to those who needs his help at work and that is why everybody at work admires him. How do I know? People at his work told me that. Good thing that I baked his favorite cookie and they were still a little bit warm (which he likes) when he got home. And of course, I gave him some massage to make his legs, arms and back relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment